Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from Brennyn the barber

Just waiting on my Valentine's Present, Blair is cooking me dinner tonight. It's really a very special gift, because (let's be honest here) he doesn't cook very often. I'm really excited to see what he's making, he's kicked me out of the kitchen.

On another note, Brennyn decided she didn't like her latest haircut and cut herself a new do. Good times, good times. I was in the other room cleaning and thought to myself "it's really quiet in here". Suddenly Avery yells "Brennyn, you can't cut your own hair". I don't think I've ever run so fast, but the damage was done. There was hair everywhere, and Brennyn doesn't have much hair to spare.
Just when her hair was starting to thicken up, and it was looking so cute in a little bob, chop chop.
There are a few bald spots on the side and the top of her head. Who knew that kid craft scissors could substitute as hair scissors.

I need eyes in the back of my head with this girl. She is too curious. You would think I would be aware of this by now. She must be watched at all times!
What can I say, she has some serious personality!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! Quiet is never a good thing. lol

    Sounds like a great Valentine's other than that. :-)

    ReplyDelete