Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last day of work

Finished my last day of work today. Seemed kind of surreal. Still can't believe we are leaving in 5 days! Yesterday was a busy day, running around to the bank, taking the dog to the vet, back to the bank, courier, going to work.
I have to admit that it was very hard to be interested in working today, good thing we weren't very busy.
I am planning to have all our shopping and running around completed by tomorrow evening. Bags will be packed by Tuesday (hopefully).

I am a disappointed that we have been told that we are not allowed to visit the Xi'an CWI due to the H1N* flu. I am still going to double check with our guide in Xi'an though!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! We also visited the orphanage when no one else was--guess they didn't ask their guides instead of their agencies!

    ReplyDelete