Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The sun came out

It was a beautiful, warm and sunny day yesterday. We could actually wear shorts again! It's been a very (and I mean very) rainy spring this year. The girls were so excited to visit their favourite park, the duck park with their friends. My friend has 2 children the same age as my girls (girl Avery's age and a little boy). Avery spend the afternoon playing with the little boy. She loved his bulldozer and trucks. The little boy has always loved Avery (it's so cute, he loves to follow Avery around). I am just happy when Avery plays with someone because usually she does her own thing. Although, she has never had a problem playing (bossing) her little friends around when they are on her turf! At school, she still does not talk to any of the other kids. Her teacher told me that some of the kids asked if Avery could speak! She still thinks Avery will grow out of it. I'm still concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment