Monday, January 7, 2013

Sears Great Canadian Run

I am finally doing it this year. I have joined a local team and am going to run The Sears Great Canadian Run (the relay to end kids cancer).

Hoping to find a few more team members, or we will be running a long distance, lol!

I am very excited to be a part of this race and to try and raise money for children fighting cancer.

Brennyn and I spend a lot of time at Sick Kids hospital and we often see the children with cancer walking the halls with their parents. I have seen little babies who are so tiny trying to fight this disease.
I want to help in any way I can, and since I happen to enjoy running, this seems like a great opportunity.

Please visit my page to keep track of how I am doing with my fundraising goal.
https://searscanada.akaraisin.com/pledge/Participant/Home.aspx?seid=6189&pid=1221218&mid=9

No comments:

Post a Comment