Friday, December 3, 2010

Someone in this house is really catching up developmentally and with speech/thought patterns.

Here's a few fun examples:
Blair says "Brennyn please come upstairs right now"
Brennyn says "Daddy, you're bossy".
Mommy spits out her tea in laughter.

I look over into the living room and the Christmas tree lights are suddenly on. The only person sitting near the tree is Miss Brennyn.
I ask "did you just plug in the tree lights".
"Yes mommy, it was dark and I needed light". I should add that I was in the kitchen which is beside the living room. This girl works quickly and stealthily.

I also caught her munching on a big box of smarties. They were at the back of the counter, but somehow she managed to get ahold of them.

My girls keep me on my toes!

Blair took the ambulance to Brennyn's preschool a few weeks ago.
He asked the class what he was and Brennyn answered "MY DADDY". She answered every question after that, no other kids had a chance. It helps when it's her Dad who is the paramedic and has reviewed what a stethoscope was and what a paramedic does "Take sick people to hospital".
One little girl took a liking to Brennyn's daddy. Her mom told me yesterday that thsi little girl thinks Brennyn is so nice (because she brought her daddy to school with a real ambulance). She was following Blair around all morning that day, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment