Saturday, December 3, 2011

I know, you can almost hear the crickets chirp. My computer time is very limited these days, the laundry is a mountain, I think the beds are made, I could go on and on. Nothing like working retail in December, what can I say!

Speaking of work, the girls were so very excited to visit me at the store today. Brennyn came running up, yelling "mommy, we came to see you at work". It would have been even more special if she didn't display the exact same level of excitment when she saw her teacher at the mall 5 minutes later! One thing about Brennyn, she is always so happy to see people she knows. She makes everyone feel very special and loved.

In other news, the tooth fairy paid a visit to our house a few nights ago. I'm not so sure that Avery is buying the whole tooth fairy thing, but as long as she's getting some money under her pillow, she'll be playing along!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm laughing at the Brennyn moment. I must say, I remember as a child myself, seeing my teacher at the Mall and being SO flippin excited. I think I thought she worked and lived at school full time!

    I imagine your worked to the bone. Won't be long until it's all over, thank goodness!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete