Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tooth number two

Avery is breaking the bank this month, tooth number two has been successfully pulled out of her little mouth. Her adult tooth was growing right behind that tiny tooth and pushing it out. However, that stubborn root would not let go. Her tooth was turning black, it had to come out. Her brave (not) mommy tried to twist and pull that tooth out all day (as I was trying not to gag, who knew that my own child's wiggly tooth would freak me out). Finally, her paramedic Daddy came home and got the job done. I still maintain that I loosened it for her Dad, just saying. Anyhoo, her tooth count is now at 2, and she just told me that another one feels loose. This girl is going to have some serious cash to spend. Maybe she can lend it back to Mom, because it's looking like this girl is going to need some braces. Unless, her teeth magically go straight once all the adult ones come in??? Please tell me that is how it works, because it isn't looking good right now. Guess we'll find out when we see the dentist next month!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I gag just thinking about pulling out a tooth!! You should at least get points for trying!

    And yes, braces are going to be a must around our house too! Lilah's teeth are very crowded! Better start saving the pennies!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete