Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Started off the day with some pink heart homemade pancakes (can't take credit for the pink idea, saw a facebook post from one of my friends mentioning pink pancakes just before I mixed up the batter). It was a hit for my Valentines!

The girls and I picked out a heart shaped ice cream cake for Daddy (and a box of chocolates to go with it), so he was one happy guy!

My Avery did surprise me today with the best gift. She was excited to find a little box of chocolates and stickers for herself beside her plate this morning and she said to me "I want to make you something now Mom". I, of course, explained that she did not have to do anything for me just because I gave her something.
Her response "but I want to, because you always do so much for me and I love you". "You know mom, you are a good mommy".
A mother couldn't ask for anything better!

1 comment:

  1. Too right you couldn't ask for anything better. And she is right, you are an amazing Mommy. Don't forget it. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete