Thursday, February 9, 2012

Really need a new camera

That's my excuse for the lack of photos on the blog. Our little camera is just not working as well these days, hence the pictureless blog.

Brennyn started swimming lessons last week. She was so excited to get out to the pool deck, she jumped into one of the showers that was still on before I could say to her that we were still 15 minutes early. Poor kid was freezing by the time the lessons started (even with her towel). She had such a great time, she didn't mind that she was cold. It was so much fun to watch! I was a little concerned about her not listening to her coach/lifeguard, but they know what they are doing at that pool. She had a firm reign over those kids.

Avery, not loving the gymnastics unfortunately. However, it's so difficult to tell with her if she really doesn't like it or is just not liking the social aspect. I think we're going to give it a try for one more year (I just bought her team suit and for the price of it, she's going get wear out of it).
She's so good at it too, it's crazy how flexible that girl is. She is also crazy strong (as I've said before she is small but mighty).

No comments:

Post a Comment