Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ugh

I just dropped my ipod on my ceramic kitchen floor. You can imagine the result, not good. I think I may be the klutziest person around.
I use my ipod for running, had an awesome ap from Nike for keeping track of my distance, time etc. Not to mention it has all my music too.
Took me two years to finally buy the first one (just bought 6 months ago) so a new ipod really is not in the budget. UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

EDIT: Have to write this down. Both my children offered me all the money in their piggy banks to buy a new ipod. Didn't have the heart to tell them that $25 doesn't quite cover the cost.
Makes the burn of breaking it a little less intense! My sweet girls.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's rough, sweet daughters though. :)

    I have the little $50 ipod shuffle, works like a charm... in case you're thinking of something a little cheaper. :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to dig up my old shuffle, hope it still works, lol. No Nike plus with that though, oh well didn't need the technology before.

    ReplyDelete