Monday, August 13, 2012

It's been busy

Have not had any time to blog, and not because it's summer. Poor husband was in the hospital last week for an extended 4 night stay. He came home from work early on Tues. saying he had really bad pain. I, of course, being the sympathetic person I am, said "can you turn out the light, I'm trying to sleep". In my defense, my husband is known to cry sick often (you know the commercial for the man cold, that's my darling hubby).
Anyway, an hour into him being in agony I suggest he call for the ambulance (he is a paramedic after all). Of course he won't let me, and calls his Dad to drive him in. Thank goodness my in-laws live around the corner.

Anyway, long story short, he was this close to having surgery but things worked themselves out. Very scary situation, but he is home now and feeling so much better. Crazy man gets out of the hospital on a Saturday and returns to work on the Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment