Thursday, August 2, 2012

Off to the trailer again with the girls while my poor husband has to work on the long weekend. At least he will have some quiet nights at home with the dogs.

There is so much that has happened over the last week, very emotional for me. Which is saying a lot because my husband has lovingly nicknamed me Mr Data (if anyone who actually reads this blog hasn't clued in, my husband is a bit of a star trek fan). Oh, and if that doesn't make sense, basically he is calling me unemotional (in a loving way of course, cough cough).

I need some time to let some things soak in and the trailer is the perfect place for that.
Of course, we are going to miss a few days of Olympics, which almost made me want to stay home. I love the Olympics. GO CANADA GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment