Thursday, March 29, 2012

Perhaps it's time to cut back on the DVD watching

Heard little feet running into my room this morning (at 5:30 in the morning) and Brennyn jumps on the bed saying "wake up Mommy and smell the hummus". My brain is a tad on the slow side before 6:00am so I had no idea what she was talking about. Still made me laugh, again even though it was before sunrise! Later on Avery was kind enough to tell me that "it's from Aladdin Moooommmmmm" (eyeroll included). Both girls also love to quote Vector from the movie Despicable Me. All day long, I might add. It's Avery's favourite movie. Long gone are the days of Toy Story (much to Daddy's sadness, he is a toy story fan). On a side note, just saw that there is a Despicable Me 2 in the works. Avery will be so happy!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at Brennyn's hummus comment and Avery's eye roll!! :)

    Oh and never heard of despicable me, but just went and googled the trailer. Must have snorted 10 times in there! That looks very funny!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete