Saturday, March 17, 2012

We had family pictures done (last summer)


Finally got family portraits done. Neighbour of my in-laws was just starting out in her photography career. Have to say that my Father in Law actually takes really, really great pictures. Now that man could have been a photographer. Not sure why we don't get him to take pictures more often. His pictures are much better.
Anyway, thought it was about time that I actually post an actual picture of our family together!

Also, I haven't had much time to blog, we've been having too much fun over the March Break and enjoying this beautiful weather. It was like being on vacation somewhere tropical, yet we are in the middle of March in Southern Ontario.
I love living in Canada, I swear we appreciate the changes of seasons so much more!

1 comment: