Saturday, April 14, 2012

Avery's new friend! Her Dad took her to another science fiction event this weekend. She loves it, somehow he has converted her into a Star Trek loving girl. I know he uses her cuteness to get more time with the stars, and it works like a charm.
Blair's favourite Actress (from Star Trek of course). She thought Avery was "adorable". I try not to attend these events, I just don't get that people pay money to get autographs, and that these actors charge so much to be there, just saying. To each their own, and obviously my husband disagrees with me, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I think one of the guys I work with went to this event this weekend!!

    Love that he uses her to get more time with his favourite characters!! It could be worse, my husband teases me that he takes our daughter to Starbucks to get the 'hot chicks' (his words) to fawn over him!! Haha!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly Jill, Blair also uses the phrase "hot chicks" and now Avery does as well! If it was Brennyn going with him, she would have probably told Jeri that she was a "hot chick". Avery is too shy to actually say it (but she did tell me how nice Jeri Ryan was, and she was so pretty).

    ReplyDelete