Friday, May 25, 2012

B and I are off

It's a mom and Brennyn (oh and Grandma too) weekend. We are off to our very first CHAMPS seminar. I am so excited about this event. I'm so happy that Brennyn will be able to hang out with other children just like her and that I will have an opportunity to learn. Grandma is along for the ride (because it's our first seminar and B is under 6 they recommend a second adult so the child can play while one parent is attending the boring for kids information sessions.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to hear how it goes, we will be home with our little guy in July who is missing his hand and part of his arm. We hope to go to CHAMPS next year!! Have a great time
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia,
    I just can't put into words how amazing CHAMPS is. We recently found out about the program (even though Brennyn has been home for over 2 years). You will love it. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking. You can e-mail me for more info at blair1849@rogers.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Sent you an email, just in case it ends up in your junk mail!!!
      Thanks!!!
      Tricia

      Delete