Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Waiting

I've come to the conclusion that I am not very good at waiting. Wasn't so great while waiting for the referrals, LOA, travel approval and finally the trip to meet our girls. I wasn't so great while waiting for the genetic diagnosis for my daughter. I want answers and I want them now. I like to plan, I like to have a plan in place. I like to know what the universe has in store for my family and myself. Mostly, I want to make sure my daughter is able to receive the help she may or may not need. I do not want to be playing phone tag with the organization that is in place to assist us. I understand how busy these places are, they are underfunded, understaffed and trying to do the best they can. It's just frustrating when you are the parent waiting for some answers. Vent over!

No comments:

Post a Comment