Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We are so excited around here, this coming Saturday we are attending the Sick Kids (Plastics division) families with congenital hand differences picnic. Looks like it is going to be a great day for the kids and educational for the parents. I volunteered to speak on the panel, have no idea what I'm going to say but I'm always up for a challenge. My husband mentioned that I don't seem to have anything prepared, but I've done a few adoption panels and it's all good. People want you to speak from the heart (well that's what I like to hear from people, the doctors and other professionals can handle the medical speak).

Personally, I am looking forward to meeting other families who have children born with hand differences.
Brennyn will be happy to see her favourite physiotherapist! There may be lots of other kids there but everyone always remembers Brennyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment