Thursday, November 22, 2012

Learning curve

As we deal with the possible issues B may have, I find I am learning. I am learning that you can't always put everything in a tidy little box and fix it. I'm learning that sometimes the people who are there to help don't always have an answer either (they are learning too). I am learning that I have to let go a little.
There may never be an answer, I don't have control and sometimes I need a break too. Sometimes this mommy gig isn't easy.
Sometimes we have to love our kids even more than we think is possible, at a time when they aren't acting very loveable (talking about my darling eldest daughter).
Sometimes I feel like someone is testing me, and I don't think I'm getting an A.

The biggest thing I'm learning is that I can't fix everything, but that is okay. I can't just take my child to a professional and have them give me a solution. This is a work in progress.

In fact this whole parenting thing is a work in progress. I will be there for my kids, I will love my kids, I just hope it is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment