Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween




I took the girls to a harvest festival last Saturday. It involved some trick or treating at the stores downtown. Avery thought she looked pretty cute in her costume. As I was putting her in the car, she said "I hope everyone thinks I look cute, oh of course they will, I am cute". I can't make this stuff up!
I did have to pretend Brennyn's costume was a coat, because there was no way she was going to put that thing on.

Avery is still asking me why everyone kept asking her "would your little brother like some candy too?"

Brennyn won't be trick or treating on Halloween. Too much going on for her!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable !

    Happy Halloween !!

    I bet you can't wait till Baby B gets some hair .. I remember Ava got called a boy all the time till she got some (even dressed head to to in pink in a pink stroller) *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great!
    M is going to be Wonder Red (I don't know if you have the show Super Why there), but she is Little Red Riding Hood as she transforms into a super reader (hero) that rhymes.
    SHe looks like a girl to me! Don't worry, M dressed up as Steve from Blue's Clues a couple of years ago.
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they are both darling! Gotta love Brennyn's massive smile!

    Avery cracked me right up...but she's right, she is SO cute!

    ...and who would dress a boy up as a ladybug? Seriously, some people just don't get it.

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete