Thursday, February 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY




Happy fourth birthday to my oldest daughter. Seems like yesterday we met in a crowded hotel conference room. This little chubby baby with huge brown eyes staring at me, wondering who the heck I was.
4 years old, a little girl now. I shouldn't call you a little girl, you have never really acted like one. You have always been wise beyond your years, asking questions, taking everything in. Shy in public, loud and talkative at home, but you are slowly coming out of your shell (I think we can thank you baby sister for that).
Oh yes, you challenge me my darling. You know just how to push my buttons already, I can only imagine what the teenage years will bring. That's okay, because you are who you are.

You love school, swimming, soccer, gymnastics, dancing around with mommy, Hannah M*ntana (still don't know how that came about), the dogs, Frankl*n, your books, Toopy and Be*no, candy (okay, that's a given). You still are petrified of dolls.

This last year has brought a lot of change into your life and I know it's been difficult for you to adjust. You are starting to get used to your little sister and I think I've even seen you hug her, don't worry I won't let the word get out.

I love you my daughter, and yes I do believe you when you say "I'm going to be famous".

EDIT: I posted the pics out of order yet again. First, second and third birthdays.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Avery !!!!

    Your friends, Aerik and Ava !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th Birthday sweet Avery - you're beautiful!

    Enjoy your special day.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete