Saturday, February 13, 2010

Xin nian kuai le

I am going to attempt to make some dumplings today. I did cheat and buy the wrappers, have so much other food to make. Last time I spent hours in the kitchen making chinese dishes Avery was not impressed "mom, I dooon't like this". I made 4 different dishes and she did not like a single thing. Oh well, I loved them all so here I go again. This time I invited my parents for dinner as well.

We are crossing our fingers for my MIL. She (and all of us) were given a huge health scare a few weeks ago, but repeat testing yesterday has shed such a positive light on the ordeal.

To you and yours, Xin Nian Kuai Le!

2 comments:

  1. Happy cooking and I am so glad things are well with your MIL.

    Xin Nian Kuai Le!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your two cuties!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete