Wednesday, February 17, 2010



I'd hate to brag, but my dumplings were rather tasty. I admit to buying the dumpling wrappers, didn't feel like having to roll dough and cut it into 100s of round little circles. Avery had a great time filling the dumplings and pinching them shut. We had an even better time eating them. Seriously, they were so tasty. I finally was able to use my bamboo steamer that has been collecting dust in my basement for 3 years.
I forgot to take a picture of Avery filling the dumplings or of the finished product so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

I did, however, remember to take a few pics of the girls.

Mmm, all this talk of dumplings makes me want to eat some more.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Cool, mine were great too--actually, I am addicted. lol btw--I bought the wrappers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you three look beautiful dressed in your red! Love the matching girls dresses.

    I have one question though, I'm wondering if you would share the recipe for the filling. I hope you don't mind! :) I felt I may as well ask since they've been tried, tested and a great success. You never know with 'internet' recipes whether they're going to be good or bad.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete