Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 posts in one day, it's a record! The information I have been waiting for has arrived in my inbox. How I love modern technology? Let's just say that the world isn't as big as we think and sometimes it can be really difficult to put yourself in someones shoes.
I apologize for being so cryptic but it's not my story to tell this time. I want to tell the world, because I know how much this means to other adoptees and adoptive parents but that will be my daughter's decision when she is older.
I'm all emotional, not sure how I feel.

2 comments:

  1. First of all LOVE her blue lips--we get that around here too!

    So happy for you all. It is such a place to be in, it gets harder but better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy. It's nice to be able to chat with someone who has been there.

    ReplyDelete