Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick update

Fever broke last night finally. Poor kid started sweating buckets, looked like she had been doing some swimming.
Still has a slight temperature this morning, but at least she is acting like her old crazy busy self again. I think that is what worried me the most. Brennyn was passing out in our arms yesterday, and when her eyes were open she looked like she was drugged.
I had to break down and put cartoons on just so she would rest for a few minutes. Of course, Avery is loving it because I never let them watch TV in the morning.

She has a yucky runny nose and little cough, but the nose is not a new thing. I don't think she has gone a day without a runny nose.

We'll be having a pajama day today much to Avery's delight. Avery loooves pj day. I'll cave, because I'm weird like that, can't stand to stay in pjs.

1 comment: