Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long weekend recap





Great time had by all. The girls had a blast, the weather was gorgeous. Best Victoria Long weekend weather in years (maybe ever). I asked Brennyn if she liked the trailer "YES Mommy" was her enthusiastic answer.
Avery even stared riding her two wheeler, she was refusing to get on that bike at home. I think once she saw all the other kids whipping around on their cool bikes she had to do it as well.
Oh, and it was Grandma's birthday too. The girls really enjoyed Grandma's b-day cake, so did Grandpa. I'm not even sure if Grandma had a piece??
Avery had a great time playing with a ladybug, she insisted on some pictures of said bug.
Finally had a picture taken of the family, if only I had known ahead of time. Perhaps I would have actually brushed my hair and put on half decent clothes. At least this photo is realistic, ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, looks like the girls are having a riot! Brilliant!

    What a fabulous weekend for the trailer. Isn't the weather amazing? I almost melted today...and tomorrow is to be hotter, oh dear!

    Love the family picture, very nice.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete