Saturday, May 8, 2010



This is what happens when you are making dinner and decide that the kids should not watch TV anymore. Not that I'm admitting to putting on a little Tre*hou*e while I attempt to make dinner, nope not me. Oh, and just because my 2 year old can flawlessly say tre*house does not in anyway reflect the amount of TV my children watch. Actually, anytime I turn on the TV she runs in from nowhere and demands "tre*house". Usually, she gets a "NO, we are not watching Treeho*se at 7:00 in the morning" (or whatever time it may be). Sometimes mommy does like to watch the news, you know to have a little adult conversation, I mean to see what is happening in the world.
I should have known it was way too quiet behind me. How much trouble can 2 kids get into while I am in the same room?
The chairs were covered in little tiny heart and ladybug stickers. Avery went to town with Brennyn's stickers (she got them at Sick Kid's for being so good at the blood bank, I mean lab).
Although, according to Avery, Brennyn started it.

As an aside, it is snowing here today in Southern Ontario. I really don't remember ever seeing snow in May.

EDIT: I don't know why that picture went sideways. It was the correct way before I hit publish??

Tre*house, for those people who don't live in Canada, is toddler tv heaven. Honestly, I do limit the amount of TV my children watch. No, really, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment