Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The things that come out of my mouth

Never did I think I'd be saying to my kid "Do you really need to play cars naked"?
Avery is going through a little phase apparently, a need to be naked as much as possible phase.
Of course, Brennyn has to do everything big sister does, so she also must be naked.
I cringe if the doorbell rings in the evening around here. Consider yourselves warned!
I find clothes in every room of the house.
At least they are comfortable with themselves, right??

2 comments:

  1. M went through the same thing. I am happy to say it only last a few months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Is this ahead of me?

    Lilah had her first melt down last sunday with regards to a dress that she didn't want to wear. Hello, she's 2 years old?

    Jill

    ReplyDelete