Sunday, June 27, 2010

Is the World cup over yet?

Listen, I like soccer, honest I do. What I'm not enjoying is my husband watching soccer for 8 hours a day. Oh sure, he does work between games and says hi to the kids every now and then.
I believe he's actually annoyed he has to go to work (his two week vacation has come to an end), it's interrupting his game watching. Luckily for him, he is on nights and the games are on during the day. Next weekend, it's day shift so I think he may go into withdrawal. Actually, he'll just watch the games on the Internet when he gets home. Heaven forbid if someone tells him the score.

Anyway, the girls and I are taking off for the afternoon today. We are going to surprise a friend I haven't seen in years. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Dayna, you crack me up!!

    Sounds like Colin, He's watching the game, Lilah is talking away to him and he is just agreeing with everything she says - she could be asking him if he'd buy her a porsche or if she could borrow our car (which is definitely not a porsche!) and he wouldn't have a clue. It was the same when hockey was on.

    Personally, I don't watch sports. Maybe it's because I'd feel I should actually get off my rear and exercise myself! Haha!

    Have fun with friends!
    Jill
    Jill

    ReplyDelete