Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time

Time is such a funny concept. I feel it slipping through my fingers, so quickly life passes us by. Yet, sometimes, especially when you are waiting for something life changing it feels like the clock is going backwards.

My baby is turning 3 in 2 weeks. We have been a family of 4 for almost 9 months. Last year at this time we were waiting anxiously for our LOA/LSC, while in China our file sat on some one's desk (because no-one called our agency to ask a simple little question). We have the distinction of having the longest wait time for a LSC at our agency (although we are tied with another family) ever. I really don't want to have to hand that title to another family, trust me!

Yet, here we are a year later, with time once again racing along. My oldest starts kindergarten in the fall. My youngest will go to preschool.

Can't we slow down the clock just a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment