Sunday, June 6, 2010

Picture time again





Playing in the rain, doing some crazy hair, and Avery's first soccer game all in one week!
Oh, and a children's store in town had all these World Cup shirts on sale for
$2,97. I could not believe the price and grabbed a couple. I was limited on what teams I could purchase since Daddy is such a fanatic about football (and some teams are a no-no).
My husband has booked his summer holidays around the world cup, I am not exaggerating on his fanaticism.
EDIT: I should mention that I would have bought a Canada shirt, but I believe that Canada has only made it to the World Cup once (don't quote me on that). Therefore, Canada World Cup shirts don't seem to exist.

2 comments:

  1. Is your husband British?

    I love the England shirt, but that Tim Horton's shirt tops them all, so sweet on your little Avery! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, he's half Irish and half Scottish (although he only says "Canadian"). His parents both moved here when they were kids.

    ReplyDelete