Sunday, September 12, 2010

First race

Have to admit, I'm a little nervous. Running my first race today. It's more of a charity fun run thing, so no pressure. Haven't run as much the past 2 weeks, so I'm hoping I make it across that finish line.

Avery gets on the bus in 4 days, her first day of school. I can tell she is nervous about it, but she will not talk about it.

Brennyn starts teddy bear school the week after. She is very, very excited about that!

I return to work next week, not so excited about that. Okay, I kind of am. Adult interaction is always nice. We are just not sure how well it's all going to work out because Blair also just got a promotion in his part-time gig (used to be a volunteer think working with youth, but now it's paid and a lot more time involved). My working gig may be short lived, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment