Friday, October 15, 2010




It's our annual put out the Halloween decoration day. Avery loves when we pull out the orange coloured Tupperware bin. She's been asking to decorate for weeks now. Of course, she has also been talking about Santa and Christmas since July.

I am the Halloween nut around here. I've always loved Halloween. I don't know, something about ghosts and goblins, dressing up, and don't even get me started about the chocolate and candy (I have a sugar addiction, it started when I was young). My affection for the holiday has not waned as I've aged. I love it now just as much as I did when I was 10. I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids?

I'm really just procrastinating right now. I'm in the midst of typing up my resume, and it's been about 8 years since I've last done one. It's a work in progress (in other words, I've been at it for 2 days now).

No comments:

Post a Comment