Friday, November 19, 2010

Bad blogger

Once again, I don't know where the time goes. I get up in the morning with grand plans of getting things done (cleaning, laundry, blogging) but before I know it, I'm back in bed and it's 10:00 at night.
Between school, gymnastics, soccer and working (the odd shift) my days fly. I'm kind of debating the whole working thing to be honest. It's very difficult when my husband has a second job that seems to be more involved than we initially thought. Thank goodness Nana lives around the corner, because we have shamelessly been using her services far too much these days.
I guess I just feel rushed and worry that I may be missing some time with my girls. I just took a bag full of toddler clothes to the local salvation army the other day. We don't need them anymore. Brennyn wears the same size as Avery (size 4 and 5). My babies are growing up so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment