Saturday, November 20, 2010

I really need to figure out how to post video's on the blog. Avery has been arriving home from school each day with new songs. Of course, when you ask her what she did at school, she always answers with "nothing". An hour or so later, she'll be belting out a song I've never heard before, so cute.
I need to get her on video singing "peace like a river". The first time she sang it, actions and all, I almost fell off my chair. It was so funny, and super cute (I'm biased, I know).

Brennyn also is learning a few tunes at Teddy Bear school. Her favourites right now are Bumblebee, and twinkle twinkle little star.
Speaking of Miss Brennyn, I have noticed at school (while I am spying through the parent view window) that she still goes from big buddy to big buddy. She doesn't like to sit still at story time and just wanders from person to person. The buddies tell me "oh, I'm her favourite today".
She has come so far in a year, but obviously, we still have concerns that we are working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment