Monday, November 15, 2010

Not much time to post these days. In fact, I don't know where the time goes.
Avery's busy with school, and Brennyn is just busy in general. I don't know why I took up running, keeping up with Miss Brennyn keeps me in shape!

Here is an example of how my girls are so different:
I missed a step on the stairs the other evening and wiped out. Avery was walking behind me and proceeded to laugh like a maniac. She was laughing so hard that I swear tears were coming down her face. My loving (advance care paramedic) husband was too busy getting ready for work to see what the loud bang was. Oh, he did say after that "I didn't hear any crying so I figured it was you that fell and not the kids". Thanks for the concern darling husband.
My sweet Brennyn did run to the top of the stairs and yell "what happened, you okay mommy". She's still in the will, the other two may have to be cut!

As an aside, I was okay. It's amazing how quickly a fall happens though, and I can see why elderly people break bones, etc.

Avery did stop laughing enough to say "you're so funny mommy, adults don't fall down". Guess she doesn't know her mommy that well, I am known to be on the klutzy side.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing. Totally happened me one day walking downstairs holding a plant, I so didn't want to break the pot and ended up hurting my back instead. Just nasty.

    I just had to laugh at Avery, she really is a clip and thank goodness you have Brennyn on your side!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete