Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Obviously I was outvoted

It was a 3 to 1 victory at our house. The Christmas tree and decorations were set up last week. All four of us love the Christmas Season, but since only 1 of us works retail in this household and has watched the stores sneak in Christmas merchandise earlier and earlier every year, well I guess that person tried to maintain a little restraint. I say the tree does not come out of the box before December 1st, but as you can see, I was outvoted.

In this picture I'm sure Avery was saying "see how much fun we are having, who says you shouldn't decorate 6 weeks before Christmas. Crank up those Christmas tunes Grinch, I mean Mom".

Brennyn was rocking out to the above mentioned Christmas tunes.


1 comment:

  1. Haha! I totally think Avery was saying that too, she looks SO excited and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete