Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Still searching

Nothing to report on the search for my daughter's birth sister. Just wanted to bump this back up to the top of my blog on the off chance that someone clicks on the blog.

Here is the information once again:

Adopted from Gao An, Jiangxi. Born Feb. 23 2004. Adopted by a family from Norway.

Once again, I would love to provide her family with some pictures of the birth family including her sisters.

Also, I am still requesting any help I can get in my search. I have been very fortunate to have someone from Norway post this info on a Norwegian Forum. Thank-you again!


On another search topic, we have finally started the search for Brennyn's family in Xi'an. Using an organization that many people find controversial, but they seem to have a lot of contacts in China so I'm going for it!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on both fronts! Hey, you gotta do, what you gotta do.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all ears...guessing it's not the same person as who you used to find Avery's birth family.

    Jill ( meaklim(at)primus(dot)ca )

    PS - Keeping my fingers crossed for you, RE: Avery's sibling contact.

    ReplyDelete