Monday, January 23, 2012

新年快樂

Xin Nian Kuai Le! Happy Year of the Dragon.
Made dumplings yesterday with Avery, Brennyn said she was just too tired to help (even though we made them at 10:00 in the morning, ha ha).
Grandma, Grandpa, Nana and Papa all came over to help us eat our Chinese Feast, complete with almond chicken, beef and shrimp with noodles, sweet and sour pineapple pork and ribs.
I may have spent all day cooking, but it was so worth it. Avery is eating leftovers this morning for breakfast.

Oh, and my girls got a special gift for Chinese New Year, a NO BUS DAY this morning!
I'm off to steam the extra dumplings we had hidden in the fridge!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are INCREDIBLE cooking all that food!
    Now I really wish you lived closer, I need lessons!

    Happy New Year!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete