Monday, January 2, 2012

Saw this quote on a forum I frequent and I had to copy it. I've always had this idea of how my life would be when I was older. I was going to get married at 25, have my first child by 28 and have 2 more after that, etc. Heck, maybe every kid has those ideals, or their own ideals. One thing you would think I would have learned by now is that you can't map out your life, things happen that may be out of your control. "I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next." - Gilda Radner I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring, but I'm hoping I will be able to just roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment