Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm still searching

I have a lot on my mind, just no time to blog about it.

Avery's birth family asked me how the search was going for the other sister. I had to tell them that it wasn't going so well. They, of course, said not to worry about it and thanked me for trying.

I guess I just don't know what I'm doing?? How do you search for someone who may not want to be found! Not everyone is as open about adoption as I am (again, irony because I'm not exactly open about my own adoption and birth family).

I know how many people don't want to find birth family in China. They believe that their children are theirs. I get that, I really do. However, you have to understand that there is another family out there who is a part of that child's life (whether it is unconcious or not).
The birth family may not want contact either (as in my case, or so I believe) but they are still a part of your child's life.

Anyway, once again:
I am searching for a girl who was adopted from Gao An, born Feb 2004 and she probably lives in Norway (her adoptive family was from Norway).

I have pictures and information that I would like to share with this family somehow!

EDIT: Wow, had to edit for some serious spelling errors, yikes. That's what I get for quick posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment