Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 weeks tomorrow


The flight info is in my hands. I think the timing may be better this time around. 3 years ago, we left Toronto in the morning and arrived in Beijing around lunchtime (the next day of course). It was so hard to stay awake, I can admit that I didn't make it. I suffered from Jet lag for 4 days.
This time we are flying out in the afternoon and we arrive in Beijing around dinner time. I won't have to struggle to stay awake as long.
This time I am going to sleep on the plane. I'll just keep telling myself that. Last time I read book 2 of the Twilight series and finished it before we landed, no sleep for me. I was a little excited and nervous as well (first time mom). Although, I am finding myself just as nervous this time (and it goes without saying that I am excited).
It's a whole different adventure this time around, I just hope I am prepared! I just cannot wait to hold my little girl.

2 comments:

  1. We did the arrive in evening flight and aside from having to sort suitcases (what to leave what to take to Jiangxi) I am glad I didnt have to do much more. Melatonin works like a charm :)

    Flight info in hands. 3 weeks to go ! amazing :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I am sure you are making the countdown.
    Wishing you a better trip this time as far as jet lag. It seems best to either make yourself stay awake or get sleep as soon as possible, no in-between.

    ReplyDelete