Sunday, August 23, 2009

The room, complete





Finally, Brennyn's room is finished! Took a few hours to get all the furniture assembled. Yes, we forgot how to put the crib back together again, even though it was only 1 year ago that we took it down. I don't think the crib will be used for long, since Brennyn is now 26 months old.

I just discovered that a little monkey has "borrowed" my camera in the last day or two. Had to delete 15 pictures of Avery's foot and the dog's tail.

EDITED TO ADD: Realized that Avery has gum sticking out of her mouth in that picture. We are nothing if not classy around these parts.

2 comments:

  1. Dayna,

    I run a site called China Adoption Sites. Not sure if you are familiar with it or not, but it tracks blogs/sites of people adopting/adopted from China. Our new advertiser, Grant from Chinese for Parents wants to offer a free membership to his site to 5 families listed at Chinese for Parents. Please check out his site and see if it's something you are interested in. It looks like a great way to prepare for parents to meet their new child in China. If you would like it, please let me know at chinaadoptionsites at gmaildotcom and I will put you in touch with Grant right away!

    Thanks!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. typo...I meant to say families listed at China Adoption Sites.

    ReplyDelete