Monday, January 24, 2011

Have to record this before I forget it:
Brennyn was crying today and she said "you make me happy mommy, Avery make me saaaadddd". Avery and Brennyn had been arguing over a toy or something and Brennyn started crying.

A few minutes later I was buckling her into her car seat and she said "no more tears mommy, my tears are inside my eyes now".
"I happy again".

Of course once we were in the restaurant (went with a friend to a Thai/Filipino restaurant), Avery was on her best behaviour and Brennyn, well not so much. As soon as we sat down, Brennyn loudly said "where's the food mom, I want the food". Thank goodness my friend knows the owner (and it's a very small restaurant too). Brennyn was saying hello to everyone (again, small place and only 2 other people were there).
Once the food was done, she was climbing the walls. I think I forgot she is only 3, and perhaps she needs to be a little older before we really start frequenting restaurants.
My friend (who is Filipino with no children but loves kids, all the filipino ladies/kids call her Auntie or Tita) kept saying how busy Brennyn is. They are all used to hanging with Avery, who is so quiet, heh heh. I love that my kids are so different, keeps me on my toes!
We still had a fun time and ate some amazing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment