Sunday, March 6, 2011

Booked our vacation

8 more weeks and we'll be lying on a deckchair in the hot Caribbean sun! When I look out the window at the 10cm of snow that fell last night, I just think of beach, water and fancy drinks (okay, I don't drink fancy drinks, but it sounds more Caribbean).

Yesterday all the snow was gone (due to the record amount of rainfall in the afternoon) but by this morning it was all back. Ahh, good old Canadian weather.

In other news, still waiting for Brennyn's blood work results. I am fairly certain that the genetic counselor knows my voice, which is a little scary since I know how many kids they see (it is at sick kid's hospital).
We did find out that they are doing a research study and they wanted to know if we would sign Brennyn up. Hopefully, we will find out more about the study on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time!

    I hope you get some answers with the genetic workup. It is important for our girls to know the future for themselves and their children.

    ReplyDelete