Thursday, March 3, 2011

I always said she was clever


Have I mentioned how Brennyn keeps me on my toes? She's a very busy, curious girl who doesn't miss a trick.
Yesterday, Brennyn was getting excited and throwing her toys around. I heard a rather large bang beside me and saw one of my crystal containers on the floor. Brennyn had knocked off the table (this may have been right after I told her for the 5ooth time that day, not to throw things).
I bent down and picked up the dish, while saying "that's it, time out".
Brennyn calmly replied "I already am mommy", and she was. Sitting on the bottom stair in time out position.
I think I may be in trouble here, they are both too smart for me!
Oh, and the picture above was apparently taken by Avery. I found it while uploading some pics (and don't mind the big scrape on the forehead, results of trying to jump from the coffee table to the couch after taking the cushions of the couch).

1 comment:

  1. She is SO onto you. I think they call kind of a player 'one step ahead'! ;)

    Love Avery's photography.

    ReplyDelete