Thursday, March 24, 2011

I just found out that our original guide from our adoption trip to China has started a homeland tour company.
She was such an amazing person, so kind and patient. Yes, I know that it was her job to help us in any way but she went above and beyond the call of duty.
Trust me, I realized how amazing she was after I we met our second guide in Beijing for Brennyn's adoption. Not that she wasn't bad either, she was just more of a "doing my job" person.
Oh, and I'm also not talking about our guide in Xi'an, she was also amazing (especially considering she was really a tour guide, we were the first adoption family she had met).

Anyway, I am going to link her website here because if you are thinking of travelling to China, I highly recommend her: http://journeyhometours.com/index.asp

In case the link doesn't work, just google Journey home tours.

We are planning a trip back to China, but unfortunately, it won't be for a few years. I wish I could go tomorrow!
We are planning to visit with Avery's birth family and I'd also like to visit the hospital where Brennyn was found.

Luckily, most of the tours seem to plan for visits to both these provinces, one for tourist reasons (Shaanxi), the other because so many children have been adopted from Jiangxi.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing !!! We loved her as well :) Especially Aerik. I can't wait to go back, but like you it will be a few years

    ReplyDelete