Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Three more weeks until we finally meet with the geneticist again. I'm preparing my long list of questions. I think I'll feel so much better once we speak with the doctor and the genetic counselor.
I've been able to speak with some other families who have children with this syndrome. Again, thank goodness for the internet.

In unrelated news, Avery really, really wants a Buzz Lightyear doll. She keeps asking for an allowance so she can save up her money to buy one. Sadly, we don't do allowance around here yet, and it would probably take her a year or two to save enough allowance to afford Buzz. Her sister was nice enough to give Avery $2.00 out of my wallet to go towards her Buzz Lightyear. My kids are so generous!

2 comments:

  1. Buzz Lightyear ! So how are you going to solve this dilema ? Does the Easter Bunny come to your house and bring Buzz Lightyears ?

    Glad you are getting to the bottom of things with Brennyn. You go before the cruise ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the appt. I hope it is enlightening.

    Love the generosity, sounds like Madeline who just tells me to get dad's debit card when I say I don't have enough.

    ReplyDelete