Tuesday, December 8, 2009

blah blah blah

Have some more posts about our trip brewing, but just don't have the time for detailed, time-consuming blogging.
I have Christmas shopping to do, cookies to bake, Christmas concerts to attend.

I can't believe Avery's concert is next week, yikes. They made gingerbread cookies today at school. I think Avery must have dipped into the icing because she is wired!
Also took Brennyn to her first library storybook time. A very different experience from when I used to take Avery. Brennyn sings along, dances, basically doesn't sit still. She had a blast. Avery used to love it as well, but if you didn't know her you would think she was miserable. My Avery is shy like her mommy.
I'm thinking that Brennyn may have a little trouble in school, just a hunch. I can see her socializing instead of learning. She just loves to get into things and play. She's already figured out how to move the mini chair up to our bed and get up to bounce.

Speaking of the girls, we are having a few behavioural issues with Avery. To be expected, but not very enjoyable. She throws some crazy temper tantrums that girl. I had to pick her up outside the arena the other day and try to safely cross the street with the screaming banshee and Brennyn. Oh well, I only ran into a few people I knew while this was going on, heh heh.
I just love it when my 3 year old says "I don't feel like it, you put my shoes away", or "we are too going to the mall" (after I said no because she was being naughty). This too shall pass. I swear she acts like she is 10!
I wonder why I'm tired??

No comments:

Post a Comment