Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas, Christmas



Avery had her big Teddy Bear school Christmas pageant today. Nothing like watching 3 and 4 year olds on stage. Some sing, some hide, some may pick their noses(I swear it wasn't my kid), play fight and dance. It's a classic show.
Avery did great this year, she sang along (very quietly)and did the action moves. Such an improvement from last year. I just could not get over how big my little girl looked. She is growing up so quickly!
Unfortunately, Daddy had an appt with the doctor so he missed out. Grandma had to pass and poor Nana wasn't feeling good. Lucky for them I taped the whole show! Can't put the pics of the actual concert on the blog, don't feel comfortable showing pictures of other children.

It just wouldn't be a Christmas pageant if some child didn't throw a massive screaming temper tantrum though. Oh wait, that was my kid. Long story short: Snack table, dropped snack, massive freak out. On the positive side, she doesn't scream nearly as loud as she used to. Although, I'm sure the other parent's may try to argue that.
I think there was too many people in that room for Brennyn, and the food situation is not totally resolved. Brennyn could not understand why I would not let her graze at the snack table. The food was out there, why shouldn't she eat it. At least, that's my guess.

EDIT: Yes that is the only dress Avery owns (in case anyone has noticed that she had the same dress on when the girls visited Santa). She is a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I think both of the girls look so cute (the post before).

    Hey the kid has a point, the food was there! lol

    ReplyDelete